Tuesday, April 6, 2010

zzzzzzzzzz....

WARNING: I'm going to be completely boring tonight. I went back to work today and I am absolutely exhausted. So exhausted that I took the escalator out of the subway instead of the stairs, which I think is only the 2nd time I've ever done that. After relaxing on the couch for a little bit, I waited until Biggest Loser time and went to the gym. I thoroughly enjoy watching The Biggest Loser while I work out, mostly because I pretend like Jillian is talking to me when I'm starting to slow down. I remembered to use a towel to cover my time and milage today so that I was concentrating more on the TV than my treadmill, and it worked wonderfully. The first time I looked at my milage I had already run over 3 miles! I decided to go for 4 miles today, and although the last mile was rough, I did it and got off the treadmill feeling very accomplished. I've run 18 miles in 6 days and I feel really good about myself. I signed up for a cardio kickboxing class for tomorrow night so I'm already anticipating a short run before I head to the class. My goal is to run 2 miles so that I can run a total of 20 miles in 7 days! If I keep up this trend I'll end up running MORE than 75 miles in April...but let's not get ahead of ourselves....

Anyway, it's off to bed. Told ya it was going to be a boring one ;)

18 down/57 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment